Thursday, November 7, 2013

I have been busy

Past few months I have been very busy building my site: www.happyfamilyart.com 
There are so many new projects on there, and yet more to come. 
Here are a few of the most recent ones:

Learn how to draw this wonderful Landscape in Colored Pencil:
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________
 
Or you could make a few notebooks as stocking stuffers:
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________
 
Or you could check out my awesome list of kids books that includes our favorites through the kids ages:
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
You could also read the Tips For Nurturing Creative Kids that I wrote over here:
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
There is also a few new art works, and mosaics:
 
 
I hope you enjoy it all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment