Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Rutgers Day

Rutgers Day is coming up soon.  This year it falls on April 27th, 2013 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Here is a website with all the upcoming demonstrations: http://rutgersday.rutgers.edu/  I strongly recommend you go over exactly what you would like to see!  There is just so much, it can be overwhelming.

We picked Cook/Douglas campus last year because we wanted to see all the cool farming stuff. The kids loved the farm. Especially the piglets and the cows. There was a lot of "I want a pet piggy" whining after that. It is true, the pigs were adorable, but I am afraid that my dog would mind sharing our bed with a pig.

It was a beautiful day to be there! Hopefully this year will be also.  I am shooting for the Busch Campus this year to see all the science stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment